The Ultimate Foam Party Experience
Foam Wonderland is a touring concert series featuring world-class stage production, the largest foam machines in the world, and the industry's most profound DJs in the industry.
YES, YOU WILL GET WET!
If you have any concerns about your safety, please do not participate in this event. Take extreme caution, there is a zero tolerance policy enforced. Foam Wonderland disclaims responsibility and liability for injuries, accidents, and/or occurrences that may result at at a Foam Wonderland event. Have fun and enjoy the experience!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
BY ENTERING FOAM WONDERLAND, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- ALL BAGS AND PERSONS WILL BE SEARCHED UPON ENTRY AND ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH AT ANY TIME;
- ANY PROHIBITED ITEM THAT IS SURRENDERED AT DURING SEARCH WILL NOT BE RETURNED;
- NO CROWD SURFING, MOSHING, OR STAGE DIVING;
- GOOD VIBES ONLY - NO BAD ATTITUDES WILL BE TOLERATED;
- FOAM WONDERLAND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE DECISION ON ALLOWED AND NOT ALLOWED ITEMS WITHOUT NOTICE;
- STROBE LIGHTS WILL BE IN USE.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITH NO REFUND ISSUED.
SAFETY AND MEDICAL STAFF
We will have safety, security, and medical staff on site for the entire duration of Foam Wonderland. Upon arrival, please take note of the location of our clearly-marked medical stations should you need to stop by during the event. If you need assistance of any kind, contact the nearest security guard, staff member, volunteer, or medic, or go to one of the on-site medical stations. If you're not sure whether it's an emergency or not, assume it is and get help immediately. All of our safety and medical staff are here to help you enjoy the event and make it home safely - no judgements.
ACCESS / ADA
Foam Wonderland is accessible to all guests, no matter the situation. We are continually improving our accessibility accommodations and appreciate any feedback you may have. Feel free to contact email@example.com with any other questions and/ or concerns.
- NO BAD ATTITUDES
- NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
- NO DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- NO WEAPONS OR ITEMS THAT COULD BE USED AS WEAPONS
- NO Compressed Gas or Aerosol Canisters
- NO Eye Drops
- NO Glass of any Kind
- NO Glow Sticks / Glow Necklaces
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Large Umbrellas
- NO Laser Pointers, Flashlights, or Noise-Making Devices
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Outside Food or Beverages
- INCLUDES Alcohol, Candy, etc.
- Camelbak-style bladders are encouraged and must be empty upon entry
- NO Over-the-Counter Medications
- UNLESS Unopened and Factory-Sealed
- NO Oversized Purses or Bags (Anything over 10" x 10")
- NO Animals (ADA-recognized service animals exempt)
- NO Professional Audio, Video, or Camera Equipment
- INCLUDES All Cameras with Detachable Lenses
- NO Selfie Sticks
- NO Totems
- NO Vitamins or Supplements
- NO Unauthorized Vending or Promoting
- NO Unsealed Gum, Chapstick, Lip Gloss, or Tampons
- ALL PRESCRIPTION DRUGS REQUIRE A MEDICATION CHECK BY EMS
- No over-the-counter medication is permitted unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging.
- No vitamins or supplements of any kind are permitted
- Prescription Medication can only be brought into the festival ground with the following:
- A valid photo id (See list of acceptable forms of identification)
- Medication must be in original prescription bottle, in-date, legible, with name corresponding to photo ID
- Only one type of medication per bottle (matching the description printed on bottle)
- Any prescription controlled substances may only be brought in quantities reasonable for your time at the festival.
- Start: April 29, 2017
- End: April 29, 2017
- Where: El Paso County Coliseum, 4100 East Paisano Street, El Paso, Texas, United States, 79905
- Phone: N/A
- Event Type: Texas
- Ticket Price: 20 - 40.00
- Website: https://www.foamwonderland.com/