WHAT IS THE AAMP CONFERENCE?
The AAMP Conference is the largest networking event on the West Coast for audience development, circulation marketing, database and fulfillment management, and to meet other professionals in the publishing industry.
Join the AAMP on September 14th to learn how to manage, grow, and leverage audience data for maximum revenue growth!
Register now for this dynamic educational and networking event to hear sessions on:
- Audience monetization
- Marketing automation
- Data development & list building
- Social media marketing
- Email best practices
- Audience marketing channels
- SEO/website optimization and more!
Join us at the historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel for a full day of classes, connections, and fun! Discover instantly applicable information to improve your audience strategies at AAMP 2017 - and make your boss happy with the lowest one-day conference rate on the planet!
The AAMP Conference has been an annual tradition for audience marketers for over 30 years! Meet other audience developers to share ideas, participate in interactive learning sessions, and connect with vendor resources that understand audience marketing challenges. Breakfast, lunch and cocktail hour
- Start: September 14, 2017
- End: September 14, 2017
- Where: The Millenium Biltmore Hotel, 506 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA, United States, 90071
- Phone: (818)-392-4358
- Event Type: Southern California
- Ticket Price: 159 - 229.00
- Website: http://audiencemarketing.org/aamp-conference/