About The Event
Splash House is a multi-venue music festival hosted poolside across three hotel resorts in Palm Springs on June 7-9 and August 9-11. GA passes include admission to all three resorts and shuttles running between all weekend. Hotel Packages includes room accommodations at one of our host venues along with GA Splash House passes.
By night, the Palm Springs Air Museum hosts our After Hours program -- a pair of open air parties back-dropped by vintage aircrafts and the glowing airport tarmac. After Hours admission is sold separately and may be purchased with or without a Splash House wristband.
About Palm Springs
From Frank Sinatra to the modern socialite, Palm Springs has long been a legendary desert haven and SoCal playground. It's reliable sunshine and shimmering palms lure from across the globe with the promise of paradise and perpetual summer. Famously, over 40,000 pools are within the city limits, making it the most per capita in the world. Nowhere are pools and poolside lifestyle more intertwined with the history and culture of a place than this desert oasis, which makes it the perfect place for a poolside festival.
Some guidelines for those of you staying and hanging at our hotels.
- The Golden Rule: Treat our hotels like you would treat your own home. Please do not damage or vandalize these properties!
- Clean up your room when you leave. Remember that real human beings work here.
- Hotel employees are our friends. Treat them with respect.
- Make friends with your neighbors. Many lifelong friendships have been forged here.
- Real splash mates decorate their balconies.
- No need to move your furniture. The feng shui is just fi ne as-is.
- Don't throw anything off your balcony except waves, winks, and invites to your birthday party.
- Believe it or not, people need to sleep. Be aware of your music and noise volume.
- No smoking on property. Breathe in that sweet summer air instead.
- No more than 4 splash mates to a room. We're ‘adults' now.
Some guidelines for those of you enjoying the music at our pools.
- The Golden Rule: Treat our splash mates like you would treat your best friend. No fighting or being rude!
- Respect other people's differences, backgrounds, orientations, and opinions.
- Listen to our staff and safety personnel. We are here working for you!
- Smile and say hello to strangers. You never know who's your next best friend.
- Wear whatever makes you feel good and don't be afraid to dress up.
- Carry your ID with you at all times. But don't use it for driving!
- Leave your phone in your hotel room and see where your feet take you.
- Drink lots of water and consume alcohol responsibly.
- No outside food, beverage, glass, or any prohibited items at the pools!
- Max inflated floatie size is 4'x4'. Be nice to other people's fl oaties, they have feelings too.
- Splash House is a 21+ Festival. Please make sure you keep your ID on you at all times as many venues require additional ID check for re-entry.
- ID is required for wristband pickup and re-entry to all venues.
- A Splash House admission wristband includes access to all three hotel venues on Saturday and Sunday, subject to capacity limits.
- Hotel programming runs Saturday & Sunday from noon until sundown.
- Everyone is subject to search on entry to venues.
- Re-entry is allowed at all venues, subject to capacity.
- Splash House shuttles are complimentary and run between all venues.
- The show will take place rain or shine.
- Lineup and set times are subject to change.
- Hotel Package purchasers will receive an email prior to arrival with all hotel and check-in details.
- After Hours is a separately ticketed entry at the Palm Springs Air Museum. All Splash House policies apply.
- After Hours programming runs from 9:00PM to 2:00AM on Friday & Saturday nights.
- Start: August 09, 2019
- End: August 11, 2019
- Where: Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel, 888 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, California, United States, 92262
- Phone: N/A
- Event Type: Concerts & Music, Southern California
- Ticket Price: 45 - 85.00
- Website: https://www.splashhouse.com/