As the retail industry evolves and the online and global market places grow, hear how forward-thinking organizations and industries are driving success in an immensely competitive market.
The Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit is the perfect opportunity to share insight and best practices with leaders and experts from across the field in an interactive environment.
The key themes of the 2017 event will include:
- How Machine Learning is Transforming Shopping (and Selling)
- Omni-channel Measurement - from Digital to the Store
- Leveraging Digital Analytics to Improve Customer Experience
- Creating Happy Customers with Cognitive Computing & Communications
- Start:October 18, 2017
- End:October 19, 2017
- Where:Parc 55, 55 Cyril Magnin Street, San Francisco, California, United States, 94102
- Event Type: Northern California
- Ticket Price:600 - 2395.00