Oktoberfest By The Bay 2019
Add to my Calendar Get DirectionsPrint This Event
GRAND OPENING: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20
5pm - Midnight
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
Session 1: 11am - 5pm
Session 2: 6pm - Midnight
GERMAN DAY 2019: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22
11am - 5pm
On Sunday - We partner with the United German American Society to celebrate a long standing San Francisco tradition. The charters from across the bay area present their flags in a customary German parade, the German Consul taps the official keg, we have the cutting of the logs, dancing and other German traditions.
There is ample parking across the street from pier 48 at the imperial parking lot. If you're taking public transportation, the muni metro and caltrain are a short walk away.
Plan your trip with 511.Org
- COME EARLY AND BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE TO AVOID LINES.
- WE HAVE PLENTY OF METERED PARKING BUT ENCOURAGE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
- Start: September 20, 2019
- End: September 22, 2019
- Where: Pier 35, 1454 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA, United States, 94133
- Phone: N/A
- Event Type: Festival, Festivals & Fairs, Northern California
- Ticket Price: 5 - 85.00