- Building autonomous vehicles using machine learning
- Machine learning in search and recommendation systems
- Using deep learning in text-to-speech and speech-to-text
- Leveraging AI to optimize customer experience
Our speaker lineup includes leading data scientists, software engineers, and machine learning researchers discussing their work applying machine learning to real-world problems.
As organizations evolve and embrace technological advances, data becomes a key currency on which they can hope to gain an advantage over competitors and push business success. Machine learning offers a new solution - the ability for algorithms to learn without the need to be programmed.
- NLP / Imagine Recognition
- Discover the Technology Path
- Intersect with Industry
- AI in Transportation
- Deep Learning
Parc 55 San Francisco - A Hilton Hotel is located in the heart of San Francisco, close to the Financial District and on the cusp of SOMA (South of Market), so is the perfect setting for a stay in the City by the Bay.
Innovation Enterprise has negotiated a discounted rate at $349 per night. Please book your accommodations HERE.
- Start: May 09, 2018
- End: May 10, 2018
- Where: Parc 55, 55 Cyril Magnin Street, San Francisco, California, United States, 94102
- Phone: N/A
- Event Type: Business, Northern California
- Ticket Price: 1475 - 2495.00